Thursday 23 October 2008

Still Nothing (part2)

My friends,,
sometimes some of you call me or rather tell me :
I'm a smart person, or I'm a diligent person,,
from the deepest part of my heart, I want to cry out "Please, don't call me like that..!"

I don't think that I'm a smart person, or that I'm a diligent person.
My intelligence is still rather bad.
For me, to be SOMETHING or SOMEONE means not only to have a good intelligence, but also a good social life, and good emotions, etc.
And of course my social life and my emotions still bad.
I'm still trying to manage all of that.

It's OK, if you still call me that..
My argument is:
This is like a 'stereotype' for me, maybe because of my title..
a student of an acceleration class,
a tutor of Praktikum Algoritma dan Pemrogram,
a leader of KSP,
a blah, blah, blah, ......( the other title of me).....
Friends, that's just a title..!
If some1 ever say "don't judge a book by it's cover",
I say "don't judge me by a title".
I'm sorry, it's doesn't mean I'm don't respect my school, my campus, my KS, etc.

OK, I have something different which some people think it's better.

As you know, all of that argument not absolute, it's RELATIVE
(and of course, my argument also relative).


[ Hmm..my English is still bad, but in this Blog, I will use English.
About my English, my argument is:
English is a language.
We can learn a language if we use it in our daily communication.
If we seldom to use it, how will we be an expert..??
We are in Indonesia,
we use Indonesian,
but we also must practice our English.
At least just 'I talk, you talk, we know what's the mean'
ha ha ha ;P

One of the reason why my English is still bad is (of course: less practice , and)
my basic in English is bad.
When I'm at school, my first English teacher was pretty bad in English.
Sometimes I want to cry out "O my God, why I'm don't I get another teacher whose better in English?"

Hmm..maybe HE doesn't want me to be a proud person or so to tell a snob.
(by giving me something bad)..^_^

Amen. ]

No comments: